Brother DCP-385C driver is a software to work with Brother DCP-385C to connect with a PC. Brother DCP-385C driver is provided on this page with no charge.
Brother DCP-385C can be a stylish All-in-One (AiO) photo printer that could also has come as a copier machine in addition to scanner device too. Printing images by using this particular printer device can be done directly while using integrated 3.3″ widescreen Live view screen display on this printing device.
Brother DCP-385C also features direct image printing technology which will help you in printing images from your digital camera memory cards directly in addition to PictBridge enabled devices. Users may also instantly print their files or images within the memory card by inserting it right to the memory slot available on this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C also possesses a built-in input paper cassette that could handle as many as 100 page of paper. Furthermore, it offers additional photo paper tray to keep as many as 20-page of 4 x 6 inches glossy photo paper. The fastest print speed of the specific printer is frequently as fast as 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 25 pages per minutes for color files, documents and images.
Brother DCP-385C also comes with an integrated input paper tray that may hold as many as 100 page of paper. Additionally, it includes additional photo paper cassette to store up to 20-sheets of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper. Print speed of this specific printer is often as quick as 30 pages per minutes for mono documents and 25 pages per minutes for color documents and photos.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother DCP-385C driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
Listed here are the methods to install Brother DCP-385C driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the Brother DCP-385C driver computer files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-385C driver programs shortly after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-385C driver is finish and user can certainly print their documents by utilizing this Brother DCP-385C printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall Brother DCP-385C driver program to your computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your display screen and look for the Brother DCP-385C driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to verify that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your home computer device right away.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|