Brother HL-5030 driver is a program for Brother HL-5030 printer to connect to a computer device. Brother HL-5030 driver is presented on this blog at no cost.
Brother HL-5030 can be a high-quality printer machine that could deliver your printed documents and files very rapidly. The printing device also includes 4 Megabyte memory and Fujitsu SPARClite 133MHz processor to help you in finishing your projects by using this specific printer machine. The printing device is actually an appropriate printer for your household or small office needs.
Brother HL-5030 has the ability to print your printed document very rapidly. This unique printer device delivers your files on A4 paper as quickly as possible as rapidly as 16 pages per minutes while printing on the letter or legal size documents can depend on 17 pages per minutes. The initial print outputs using this printer might be delivered in no more than 12 seconds. The printer delivers high print resolution around 600 dpi print resolution. Furthermore, it’s 250-pages input paper cassette and 150-pages output paper tray.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother HL-5030 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-5030 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-5030 Driver
The following are the simple steps to install Brother HL-5030 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Brother HL-5030 driver files to your computer.
- Install the Brother HL-5030 driver data files soon after your download is finished by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother HL-5030 driver is finish and user can easily print their documents by using this Brother HL-5030 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Brother HL-5030 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall Brother HL-5030 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your screen and locate the Brother HL-5030 driver file
- Just double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will appears to verify that you really need to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother HL-5030 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation complete, restart your personal computer right away.
Brother HL-5030 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|