Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a program for Brother HL-L2360DW to connect to a computer. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is offered on our site with no charge.
Brother HL-L2360DW is a color laser printing device that’s included together with automatic printing attributes for printing dual-sided files and documents effortlessly. This reliable and trustworthy printing device also has one input paper tray along with wireless printing technologies.
Brother HL-L2360DW contains wireless network and Ethernet link together with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity. The printing system has the ability to supply crisp and sharp text on files and your documents at the maximum print rate as fast as 32 pages a few minutes for documents. The print resolution of the printer is up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother HL-L2360DW also empowers consumers to print from multiple kinds of devices over the network. The automated printing attributes relating to this printer will also definitely assist users to complete the tasks. It’s also completely available with the support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, also Brother iPrint&Scan Computer Software.
The following is the complete list of the compatible operating system that fully works with Brother HL-L2360DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
The following are the ways to install Brother HL-L2360DW driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Brother HL-L2360DW driver files to your home PC.
- Install the Brother HL-L2360DW driver computer files just after your download is complete by simply double-click on the .exe software for Windows OS users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother HL-L2360DW driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by utilizing this Brother HL-L2360DW printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
These are the process to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your screen and look for your Brother HL-L2360DW driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to check out that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop straight away.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|