Brother IntelliFax-2840 driver is a software package available for Brother IntelliFax-2840 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother IntelliFax-2840 driver is presented on this web page at no cost.
High-Speed Faxing for Your Home Office or Small Business supplying quick facsimile transmission and high-quality laser output, the Brother IntelliFAX-2840 laser facsimile is a good selection for your home office or small enterprise. It is compact in size, light-weight and provides convenient, high quality copying. It is possible to use it for both voice and fax calls on the exact same phone line and you may also connect an external answering machine. Additionally, keep your operating costs low by utilizing the optional high capacity replacement merchandise.
- Future printing capability. Built-in Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface to connect to your computer up to 21ppm laser printing.
- High capacity replacement toner cartridge accessible. Help decrease your cost per page using the optional high capacity replacement toner cartridge.
- Superior laser output. Whether you’re printing incoming faxes or making copies at up to 21 copies per minute, it is possible to anticipate high-quality laser output.
- 33.6K bps Super G3 fax modem. Fast facsimile communication (approx. 2.5 sec. /page) and memory around 400 pages‡.
- 20-page capacity auto document feeder. For instance and copying multiple pagesup to legal size.
- 250-sheet paper capability. A high-capacity, front-loading paper is readily available and helps decrease time spent reloading paper. In addition, it adjusts to hold either legal or letter size paper.
- Time-saving features. Automatically send the identical fax message to over 1 facsimile number (up to 272 broadcasting locations) or scan a fax into memory while another fax is being sent or received (dual access).
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother IntelliFax-2840 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Brother IntelliFax-2840 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother IntelliFax-2840 Driver
The following are the methods to install Brother IntelliFax-2840 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Brother IntelliFax-2840 driver files to your computer.
- Install the Brother IntelliFax-2840 driver programs shortly after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother IntelliFax-2840 driver is finish and user can certainly print their documents by using this Brother IntelliFax-2840 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Brother IntelliFax-2840 Driver
The following are the ways to uninstall Brother IntelliFax-2840 driver file to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your screen and identify your Brother IntelliFax-2840 driver file
- Just double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will shows up to affirm that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother IntelliFax-2840 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop straight away.
Brother IntelliFax-2840 Driver Download
|Compatible Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|