Brother MFC-390MC driver is a program for Brother MFC-390MC printer to connect to a PC. Brother MFC-390MC driver is presented on this website at no charge.
Brother MFC-390MC can be a multi-purpose high-quality computer printer to help users in faxing, copying, printing, additionally to scanning many kinds of documents and files very rapidly. The printing device that will come with answering machine technology supports monochrome printing technology too. The capability of the device is made to conserve up to 15 minutes of voice recording data.
The Brother MFC-390MC includes an integrated 512 KB RAM (Random Access Memory) along with a monochrome cartridge that can help users in delivering your outstanding quality documents very rapidly. It will assist users in copying as much as 99 copies at any time. Maximum print resolution produced on this printer can be up to 200 x 400 dpi print resolution.
Brother MFC-390MC has a built-in automated document feeder tray that could handle as much as 10 pages of documents. The dimension from the printer is 11.8″ x 9.4″ x 5.5″. The burden from the printer is roughly 6.17 lbs or around 2.79 Kgs. The maximum scanning resolution of this printing device can be up to 400 dpi.
The following is the complete list of the compatible system that fully works with Brother MFC-390MC driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-390MC Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-390MC Driver
Below are the procedures to install Brother MFC-390MC driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the Brother MFC-390MC driver software to your home PC.
- Install the Brother MFC-390MC driver data files subsequently after your download is finished by just simply double click on the .exe data files for Windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-390MC driver is complete and user can print their docs by working with this Brother MFC-390MC printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-390MC Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall Brother MFC-390MC driver program to your PC OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your screen and locate your Brother MFC-390MC driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to affirm that you actually want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-390MC Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your personal PC straight away.
Brother MFC-390MC Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|