Brother MFC-9130CW driver is a package for Brother MFC-9130CW device to connect with a computer OS. Brother MFC-9130CW driver is presented on this website article with no charge.
Brother MFC-9130CW can be a quick and reliable good quality printing device which comes as a perfect companion for that small-to-medium workplace to boost your projects performance significantly. The Brother MFC-9130CW comes with a built-in 3.7″color touchscreen technology features together with Wi-Fi Connection features.
The Brother MFC-9130CW stylish multi-function All-in-One printer with the ability to print your documents with premium look outputs very quickly. The printer device additionally to copier could also be used to repeat and scan your documents and files very quickly. Additionally, it features wireless connectivity to help relieve users in printing from various kind of devices instantly.
Copy and print speed of the printer machine is frequently as quickly as 19 pages per minutes. This unique device is an ideal multi-purpose printer to be used with a lot of compatible devices because it comes with an integrated Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Prin, Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-FI Direct features. The input paper cassette on this printer device can hold as many as 250 pages of paper. Furthermore, it offers an integrated 35-sheet automatic document feeder cassette to help relieve you in copying and scanning multiple files very rapidly.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother MFC-9130CW driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-9130CW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-9130CW Driver
Listed here are the ways to install Brother MFC-9130CW driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the Brother MFC-9130CW driver programs to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-9130CW driver software after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-9130CW driver is finish and user can print their data files by using this Brother MFC-9130CW printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-9130CW Driver
Below are the methods to uninstall Brother MFC-9130CW driver file to your PC system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and look for the Brother MFC-9130CW driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to check out that you actually want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-9130CW Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer immediately.
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|