Brother MFC-J220 driver is a software for Brother MFC-J220 printer to connect with a PC. Brother MFC-J220 driver is presented on this website page for free of charge to download.
Brother MFC-J220 is a compact and stylish multi-function All-in-One printer machine for your home and small workplace use. This particular printing machine comes with built-in faxing features to send and receive multiple files and documents without having to use the computer.
Brother MFC-J220 features a built-in 1.9″ screen display for reviewing images and navigate through a navigation menu to control the printer effortlessly. This particular printing machine can assist you in printing photos or images from your digital camera directly on the printer machine.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother MFC-J220 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page. Just in case you want to find other brands printer driver such as Canon MF4450 Driver you can find it on our sister blog and also here Canon MF4450 Driver.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J220 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install Brother MFC-J220 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J220 driver file types to your home computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-J220 driver computer files immediately after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J220 driver is finish and user can print their documents by using this Brother MFC-J220 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J220 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall Brother MFC-J220 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your display and locate the Brother MFC-J220 driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to verify that you actually want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-J220 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your computer system immediately.
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|