Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is a software package needed for Brother MFC-J3530DW printer device to connect with a computer OS. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is offered on this website at absolutely no cost.
Easily print, scan, copy and fax different paper sizes up to A3 such as Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and Mobile/Cloud print compatibility with Brother MFC-J3530DW. It is a perfect printing alternative for offices who need color files which are A3 in their business for an affordable price.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet provides a fast initial webpage from time, along with flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to aid you to fly through your workload. Ideal for businesses which are cost-savvy, it’s compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with connectivity and construction and it turns to a must purchase for almost any provider.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
These are the steps to install Brother MFC-J3530DW driver file to your PC system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver programs to your laptop.
- Install the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver file types just after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is finish and user can print their written documents by using this Brother MFC-J3530DW printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
All of the following are the methods to uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your display and search for the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver file
- Just double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to make sure that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your notebook computer device straightaway.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|