Brother MFC-J475DW driver is a computer software to work with Brother MFC-J475DW printer device to connect with a computer OS. Brother MFC-J475DW driver on these pages at zero cost.
Brother MFC-J475DW is an affordable multi-purpose All-in-One color printing machine for multiple use such as printing, copying, and scanning files very quickly. This is a perfect printing machine for your mobile smartphone devices to performed by using this printing machine.
Brother MFC-J475DW comes with quick print speed which can be up to 33 pages per minutes for black-and-white files and 27 pages per minutes for color images and photos in quick setting. This particular printing machine comes with a built-in 1.8″ display screen which can be easily controlled directly.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Brother MFC-J475DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
The following are the procedures to install Brother MFC-J475DW driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J475DW driver data files to your home computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-J475DW driver files shortly after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J475DW driver is complete and user can print their written documents by utilising this Brother MFC-J475DW printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall Brother MFC-J475DW driver file to your personal computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your screen and track down the Brother MFC-J475DW driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to make sure that you actually want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-J475DW Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer straight away.
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|