Brother MFC-J485DW driver is a software for Brother MFC-J485DW to connect with a PC. Brother MFC-J485DW driver is readily available on this site for free of charge.
Brother MFC-J485DW can be a sleek and price-effective printing device that will come with Brother WorkSmart series computer printer. The printer machine comes with many useful operation for that users at the workplace or office usage. It features wireless connectivity that will assist you in printing from the compatible unit rapidly without needed to transfer your computer data or files to the PC.
The Brother MFC-J485DW is essentially a dependable computer printer to be used at work for printing, copying, scanning, and even faxing your essential files and documents really fast. This wireless multi-function printing machine has the capacity to create sharp and crisp text message within the files and colorful shade in the photos.
Brother MFC-J485DW also features auto document feeder (ADF) technologies which is able to carry nearly as many as 100 page of paper meaning you’ll be able to copy, scan and fax many files easily. The printer also features auto dual-sided printing technology that will assist you in printing on sides of the files instantly. It’s also fully supported with Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Mopria and Brother iPrint&Scan.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother MFC-J485DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Listed here are the process to install Brother MFC-J485DW driver program to your computer system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J485DW driver file types to your desktop computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-J485DW driver file types shortly after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J485DW driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by working with this Brother MFC-J485DW printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
These are the procedures to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW driver file to your computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows command box on your display and look for your Brother MFC-J485DW driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you really want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer straight away.
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|