Brother MFC-J5520DW driver is a software to control Brother MFC-J5520DW printer to connect with a PC. Brother MFC-J5520DW driver is provided on our website page for definitely free of charge.
Brother MFC-J5520DW is probably the Brother Business Smart Plus Series multi-function All-in-One (AiO) printer device which comes with auto dual-sided printing technology to assist users in printing on each sides of the documents very quickly and lower printing cost and paper usage as much as 50%.
The Brother MFC-J5520DW provides a very reasonable printing cost, quick print speed technology to provide 11 x 17″ print outputs very quickly. Additionally, it includes high-yield monochrome color cartridge that might assist users in lessening printing cost since one black cartridge from the printer can print more documents around 2400 pages. Users can easily print their documents and files from many compatible devices by using this particular device. The printer device can also provides a built-in 3.7″ touchscreen technology to navigate and set up the printer effortlessly.
The quickest print speed from the Brother MFC-J5520DW is as quickly as 35 pages per minutes for mono documents and 27 pages per minutes for color documents and images. The printer also offers an integrated 250-sheet capacity input paper cassette together with 35-sheet auto document feeder tray that may help you in copying and scanning multiple files easily. The output paper tray from the printer includes 80-page of paper capacity.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother MFC-J5520DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
These are the simple steps to install Brother MFC-J5520DW driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J5520DW driver data files to your laptop.
- Install the Brother MFC-J5520DW driver data files subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J5520DW driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by utilizing this Brother MFC-J5520DW printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall Brother MFC-J5520DW driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your screen and identify the Brother MFC-J5520DW driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes up to confirm that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop computer straightaway.
Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|